Based in Krakow, Poland
Tales of Herring Lake is a narrative-driven mystery-slash-fishing game taking place in real time, where you decide how the story will unfold. Do you fancy yourself more of a detective or a fisherman? Do you wish to unravel the mystery of the strange object floating in the water, explore the noise coming from the nearby cave, or maybe mind your own business, enjoy the view and try to catch some big fish? Either way, remember that the world won’t wait for you, and not making a decision is also a decision.
- An immersive real-time system - decide what to focus on on a given day.
- Choose your playstyle, make choices and see how they shape the story and your surroundings.
- Immerse yourself in the mysteries of Lake Herring, or concentrate on the extensive fishing gameplay. Or try to do both.
- Discover surprising plot twists, additional secrets and numerous different endings.
- Drink beer. Catch fish. Start to question your reality. Or don’t.
Tales of Herring Lake - Teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Bit Golem
We are an independent game development studio from Poland mainly focused on narrative and story-driven games.
More information on Bit Golem, our logo & relevant media are available here.