Based in Krakow, Poland
Dagon is a free 3D narrative experience in madness (you could also call it a daemonic visual novel) based on the cult short story of the same title by the master of cosmic horror, H. P. Lovecraft himself. It’s an interactive portal into the world of the controversial genius and his highly acclaimed Cthulhu Mythos, open to both newcomers and long-time devotees. Step into the shoes of a former ship officer and morphine fiend, and dive into the Stygian Abyss of a drug-addled mind. Uncover the unspeakable, long-drowned horrors on a distant eldritch island and wallow in Lovecraftian dread.
Experience the genesis of the Cthulhu Mythos and celebrate Howard Phillips Lovecraft’s birthday: we will release Dagon for free on August 20th 2021, precisely 131 years after the master of weird and horror fiction entered the human realm.
- immerse yourself in a fully-voiced Premium Visual Novel in real-time 3D (with VR support)
- discover the origin of the Cthulhu Mythos and the twisted world of H. P. Lovecraft
- treat yourself to a short, free horror that can be experienced in 15 minutes
- learn about the original story, its author and their impact on culture etc. while playing (DLC)
- get a free audiobook and a screenshot-filled e-book (DLC)
Dagon: by H. P. Lovecraft - Official Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Bit Golem
We are an independent game development studio from Poland mainly focused on narrative and story-driven games.
More information on Bit Golem, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Marketing and additional design
H. P. Lovecraft